etnobofin

Free Parking for improvisation in multiple environments.

Friday, March 04, 2005

What a Tangled Web We Weave

The Internet is at its most wonderful in the moments when little discoveries, (or rediscoveries) are made. I've noted this before, but today I've stumbled across two friends blogs online, and it's the smallest gesture I can make to provide permanent links to them from my most modest corner of the www.




I should probably say more, but I think their own thoughts recorded online are probably more than I could ever manage to say myself. These chicks are deep*.

*NB. This is officially the cheesiest sentence that I've written on etnobofin so far.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Tash McGill said…

    marvellous.. you can be a real famous musician now that you have your own blog.

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger etnobofin said…

    Hehe, I wouldnt dream of doing it any other way.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Tere said…

    what do I get to be now that I have my own?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home