etnobofin

Free Parking for improvisation in multiple environments.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Podcast Heaven

If you haven't heard Ricky Gervais' new podcast yet, I recommend you check it out. Three guys talk about absolutely nothing for half an hour, and there's a new show every week. I'm not sure I like the way they treat Karl, but it is pretty darn funny.



Also, Radio France now has most of their weekly shows available on podcast! (Note, that's "le podcast", not "la baladodiffusion" as they're trying to enourage in Quebec.)

France Culture and France Inter on demand is something close to pure podcast heaven if, like me, you're trying to retain your French language. Now I can listen to what I want, when I want, and don't have to put up with a streaming live version of Le Fou du Roi at 11 o'clock at night. Like Lionel Dersot in Tokyo, I am grateful for this new small pleasure.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger etnobofin said…

    No, I haven't seen "Extras" - hasn't been shown in NZ yet... but I loved "The Office", as much for its style as its content. Since I work in an office, it is very scary how realistic it all was.

    (For a similar accurate depiction of office life, read Dilbert.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home