etnobofin

Free Parking for improvisation in multiple environments.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Changing Bandwagons

Well, changing blog templates, anyway. There's nothing like a new lick of paint to lift the spirits. I've also played around with the structure of my links.

And to celebrate, here's Beck from 1994 with his timeless critique of media culture...enjoy your weekends.

Beck - MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack
From Loser CD Single UK Edition - Geffen GFSTD 67 [Buy US Edition Here]



The Keith Jarrett American Quartet series will continue soon.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The new look is nicec, peaceful, even. Thanks for the Keith Jarrett pieces.
    k in Boston

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger freeman said…

    I like the new look a lot! Green is much more pleasing to my eyes.

    Heh... I wasn't aware that Beck wrote a song with such a title. I'll definitely have to download that.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger etnobofin said…

    Thanks guys - nice to know that people like the new look :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home